Sunday, July 20, 2008

Early arrival

I guess the 26th was just too far away, so our little Makayla decided to join us a week early so without further adieu, meet

Makayla Annette Pett



Born 7-17-2008 5:47 pm in the AF Hospital



she weighed 7 lbs 2 oz and was 18 inches long



already found her thumb



the new and improved Petts now with more pett

Tessa is psyched to be a big sister. She just loves holding Makayla and she oohs and ahhs whenever she sees her.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! She is so cute! Good job, Annette!

j cubed said...

Yeah!!! Congrats!!

Beth and Shae said...

Okay so I just left a comment hours ago on your other blog. How funny is that, I must of know something was up. Congratulations, she is beautiful. Hope all went well for during the delivery. Annette you look great, I love the family picture. Take care and get some rest.

A.net said...

Beth you nailed the date. I had Makayla on the 17th just like you said.

Anonymous said...

Yay! How funny. I was going to email you back so we could get together, but I guess we'll have to postpone that for a while :) congratulations. I love the pic of your growing family. You are all just beautiful and we couldn't be more happy for you. Hope to see you soon.

Love
The Kirtlands

Kristol said...

Congrats on new baby! Hope everything is going well. We can't wait to meet her.

Courtney said...

Congratulations! You will have to let us know how everything went!

Joshua said...

Tessa looks so excited to be a big sister! Can't wait to see you all in August. J&T

Kathleen said...

So cute! Glad she made it here safely!

Jill T said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and we are so happy for you! It must have been nice to have her come a little early--it gets pretty uncomfortable there at the end for the mom!

Tessa is darling too--her hair has grown a lot and she looks so cute!

Hope all is well!

jill and behrad

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Annette & Hazen! Makayla is a cutie and princesses Tessa seems to be the perfect 2nd mommy to her.
I'm trying to update PAF or the Family History Records. What city, and county was Makayla born in?
We sure love you all, Aunt Karma